DBSK

DBSK
Because they mean so much to me. ♥

Thursday, August 9, 2012

My inner OTP unleashed~


I rarely have boy x girl pairings in my KPOP fandom (blame it on the bromance between the members of my favorite KPOP groups). As far as the boy x boy pairing is concerned, my top OTP (one true pairing) has to be from DBSK---and that's Jaejoong x Yoochun, or fondly called as Soulmates. <3

BUT THIS COUPLE~ I SUPER APPROVE OF.

After watching BoA's guesting on WinWin a month ago, and after seeing Yunho as one of her 'secret guests', I started shipping them~

Okay, so I used to ship BoA x Jaejoong~ but since Jaejoong is now out of SM Entertainment, Yunho rescued my drowning desire for BoA to be paired with someone.

I mean, she is not getting any younger anymore, and we all know that she has been around the KPOP scene for like, 10 years. She actually deserves a life outside the recording studio! She must meet her friends, and that includes dating, too.

It's a relief she does not have to go out to do that coz, tantananan~ Yunho is here! *_* The two have known each other way before DBSK debuted 8 years ago, and I totally approve of them for each other. :)

So yeah. Yunho's cameo in BoA's performance of her new track "Only One" sparked gossips from fans and non-fans that there is something going on between the two.

And then there's the latest news that if BoA was stuck on a deserted island, she would bring Yunho. <3

WHY NOTTTTT???? They look so good together! Yunho's so handsome and BoA is so beautiful! Imagine if they end up together~ THEY WILL HAVE BABIES THAT DANCE LIKE THEM. *___* They have so much chemistry on the dance floor, and I wish they take their friendship to the next level.

COME ON. GET MARRIED AND HAVE AWESOME BABIES!!

There it goes~ My new OTP is now unleashed! :)

xoxo,
Marj <3

No comments:

Post a Comment