DBSK

DBSK
Because they mean so much to me. ♥

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hair Rage Vol. 1


So I saw Yunho and Changmin's new website photos on tumblr.

Seriously, Yunho and Changmin, what is with your hair today??

Blowdried hair gone bad, eh?

But no worries, the two of you still looks awesomesauceness as always. Hihihi. *giggles*

I remember the time I almost cursed your hairstylists for giving you guys these kinds of hair~

Credits: as tagged

SAY WHAT??? If this was the first DBSK pic I've seen in my life, I would've thought that they are a JRock / Visual Kei group. XD

EDIT: I JUST SAW THIS NOW ON TUMBLR AND I WAS LIKE O_O


OKAY CHANGMIN. WHAT IS WITH YOUR COCONUT X MUSHROOM ORANGE HAIR?

SOMEONE SHOOT THEIR COORDI NOONA, PLEASE. XD


Shit just got real. 

xoxo,
Marj <3

No comments:

Post a Comment